Salmon with Lemon and Capers
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 (6 ounces each) salmon fillet
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1⁄2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, leaves minced
- 8 slice lemon, about 2 lemons
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice, about 1 lemon
- 1⁄2 cup marsala wine, or white wine
- 4 tsp capers
- 4 piece aluminum foil
Prep 20 min Cook 10 min Ready 30 min
1. Brush top and bottom of salmon fillets with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
2. Place each piece of seasoned salmon on a piece of foil large enough to fold over and seal.
3. Top each piece of salmon with 2 lemon slices, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons wine, and 1 teaspoon capers.
4. Wrap up salmon tightly in the foil packets.
5. Place a grill pan over medium-high heat or preheat a gas or charcoal grill.
6. Place the foil packets on the hot grill and cook for 10 minutes for a 1-inch thick piece of salmon. 7. Serve in the foil packets.
If you or an aging loved one is considering Home Care in Sacramento and Stockton, CA, or the surrounding areas please contact the caring staff at ApexCare®. Proudly Serving Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, Solano, San Joaquin & Stanislaus counties. Call Today 877-916-9111
Since then, I have had a strong interest in helping and supporting our senior community as they age and are unable to care for themselves.Coming from a family of physicians, I am excited to be involved in the medical community by providing the highest levels of non-clinical in-home care to our clients and their families.With my work experience, I firmly believe that ApexCare can touch many lives and have a great impact on our local senior community.
Prior to joining ApexCare, I worked in a wide variety of industries and have owned multiple businesses ranging from construction to mortgage banking.Outside of work, I am an active youth soccer and basketball coach, having coached recreational soccer for over 8 years and elementary school basketball for over 4 years.I graduated with a BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and received a Masters of Management degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.My career has been focused on building great organizations that deliver the highest absolute levels of service to our clients.I look forward to continuing this passion with ApexCare.
Latest posts by Jason Wu, President (see all)
- Free Senior Health & Fitness Fair, Saturday Nov 17th - November 12, 2018
- Caregivers of the Month for October, 2018 - November 12, 2018
- Caregivers of the Month for October, 2018 - November 9, 2018