1T canola oil
2 med carrots, julienned
1 med zucchini, julienned
1/2c sliced baby Portobello mushrooms
1c bean sprouts
1c fresh baby spinach
1T reduced-sodium soy sauce
1T chili garlic sauce
4 lg eggs
1t sesame oil
- In a large skillet, heat canola oil over medium-high heat. Add carrots, zucchini, and mushrooms; cook and stir 3-5 minutes until carrots are crisp-tender. Add sprouts, spinach, water, soy & chili sauce; cook & stir just until spinach wilts. Remove from heat; keep warm.
- Place 2-3″ water in a skillet with high sides; bring to boil. Adjust heat to maintain a gentle simmer. One at a time, break cold eggs into a small bowl, hold close to simmering water & slip egg into water.
- Cook, uncovered, 2-3 minutes or until whites are completely set & yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Use a slotted spoon to lift eggs out of water.
- Serve rice in bowls; top with vegetables. Drizzle with sesame oil & top each serving with a poached egg.
Yield: 4 servings
Since then, I have had a strong interest in helping and supporting our senior community as they age and are unable to care for themselves.Coming from a family of physicians, I am excited to be involved in the medical community by providing the highest levels of non-clinical in-home care to our clients and their families.With my work experience, I firmly believe that ApexCare can touch many lives and have a great impact on our local senior community.
Prior to joining ApexCare, I worked in a wide variety of industries and have owned multiple businesses ranging from construction to mortgage banking.Outside of work, I am an active youth soccer and basketball coach, having coached recreational soccer for over 8 years and elementary school basketball for over 4 years.I graduated with a BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and received a Masters of Management degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.My career has been focused on building great organizations that deliver the highest absolute levels of service to our clients.I look forward to continuing this passion with ApexCare.
Latest posts by Jason Wu, President (see all)
- Announcing Care Partnership Day on October 20, 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Can Occupational Therapy Benefit My Elderly Mom? - September 13, 2018
- Congratulations Aug 2018 Caregivers of the Month! - September 13, 2018