- This policy covers how ApexCare treats personal information that ApexCare collects and receives including information related to your past use of ApexCare products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that ApexCare does not own or control, or to people that ApexCare does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- ApexCare collects personal information when you register with ApexCare, when you use ApexCare products or services, when you visit ApexCare pages or the pages of certain ApexCare partners. ApexCare may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for financial reports and information about your assets. Once you register with ApexCare and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- ApexCare collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- ApexCare automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, ApexCare cookie information, and the page you request.
- ApexCare uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Guidelines for Children
It is our policy to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and all other applicable laws. We do not specifically collect information about children nor market our products or services to children.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- ApexCare does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with ApexCare under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help ApexCare communicate with you about offers from ApexCare and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- ApexCare displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- ApexCare does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- ApexCare works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested please read our detailed reference links.
- ApexCare may set and access ApexCare cookies on your computer.
- ApexCare lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to ApexCare's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your ApexCare Account Information including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the Marketing Preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the ApexCare service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the ApexCare Newsletter, that are considered part of your ApexCare account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- To learn more about securityluding the security steps we have taken and security steps you can take, please read Security at ApexCare.
ApexCare may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your ApexCare account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- This certification applies to all English-language sites under the ApexCare.com domain. If you feel that your inquiry has not been satisfactorily addressed, you should contact ApexCare.
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at:
1418 Howe Ave, Stuite B
Sacramento Ca 95825