At ApexCare, We Offer You One Source for Both In-Home and Out-of-Home Care
If you or your loved one isn't sure whether to stay at home or move into a care home, we provide the continuity of services until you feel settled.
To make a difference in the lives of seniors.
To exemplify excellence in Elder Care.
Our philosophy is to:
- Always place the needs and welfare of our client above all else.
- Always respond quickly to client needs.
- Always do our homework and have the most useful information available and quickly accessible.
- Always have compassionate and responsive human contact with our clients..
We provide quality in-home care by offering:
- A large caregiver pool with over 2,000 qualified, experienced, pre-screened caregivers in Northern California.
- A thorough screening process where we do verification of education, training, and work experience; require current TB clearance; a full criminal record check; and a complete DMV report and auto insurance verification.
- Professional and knowledgeable staff that have extension training in in-home care case management.
- Fast response time and follow up to clients and referral sources.
- 24 hour customer service as well as emergency response monitoring options.
We offer fast and efficient care home referrals and placement assistance which includes:
- Extensive computer database with all active Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly available to show facility information and pictures from laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Vast experience and knowledge of the care homes in northern California, because we have physically assessed more than 90% of the facilities in our service areas.
- Personal client assessments and tours. Our staff happily arranges and accompanies clients on tours to the care homes that fit their needs, likes, and budget making sure that the client's find the perfect match.
- Assisting clients in price comparison and fee negotiations.
- SSI care home placement of clients on these budget restrictions.
- Networking with our offices at other locations to place clients out of town.
- Our case manager's are certified RCFE administrators and very knowledgeable with Title 22 regulations and requirements.
- Our multiple locations in Northern California allow us to service theses counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, El Dorado, Marin, Napa, Nevada, Placer, Sacramento,
San Francisco, San Joaquin, Santa Clara, San Mateo, Solano, Stanislaus, and Yolo.
- Facilitation and assistance with paperwork such as Physician's reports, applicable Veteran's benefits, obtaining increases in SSI, local IHHS resources, Federal housing options, and more.
In addition, we proudly partner with Careology Institute to offer continuing education opportunities with a wide range of CEU's for Social workers, Nurses, RCFE administrators, and more. You can check out the available classes at: www.careschool.com
Click links below to load PDF in a new window.