ApexCare is proud to work with Elder Care Management of Northern California to present “The Next Act” on Tuesday, November 14th at 11:00 AM at the ApexCare Roseville office.
This FREE presentation from Ginger McMurchie, Elder Care management owner and Care Manager will help you make sound comprehensive plans for the future and answer critical questions about caring for your loved one such as:
1. What are you go-to legal documents
2. How much would it cost to stay at home
3. What does a retirement community provide and
how do you pay for it?
4. What happens if you are suddenly hospitalized? What does Medicare cover?
5. Is there any government support available?
6. How do you care for loved ones?
As a Home Care agency, we know that having a care plan can help reduce stress and can prevent you from making mistakes during a time of crisis. This presentation will help guide you to make wise decisions for you and your loved ones.
Please RSVP to Maureen Lawrence of Elder Care Management at 916-206-4420 or Carol Pringle at ApexCare at 916-494-2045 or email@example.com.
If you would like to get more details please click here: “The Next Act”
Since then, I have had a strong interest in helping and supporting our senior community as they age and are unable to care for themselves.Coming from a family of physicians, I am excited to be involved in the medical community by providing the highest levels of non-clinical in-home care to our clients and their families.With my work experience, I firmly believe that ApexCare can touch many lives and have a great impact on our local senior community.
Prior to joining ApexCare, I worked in a wide variety of industries and have owned multiple businesses ranging from construction to mortgage banking.Outside of work, I am an active youth soccer and basketball coach, having coached recreational soccer for over 8 years and elementary school basketball for over 4 years.I graduated with a BS in Economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and received a Masters of Management degree from the Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern University.My career has been focused on building great organizations that deliver the highest absolute levels of service to our clients.I look forward to continuing this passion with ApexCare.
Latest posts by Jason Wu, President (see all)
- What Keeps You from Taking Care of You When You’re Also a Caregiver? - October 20, 2017
- Join Us for a Discussion on Facilitating Healthier Communication Among Family Members - October 19, 2017
- Important… Emergency Alert system from the Sacramento County Office of Emergency Services. - October 16, 2017